Integration Engineer (remote)
As an Integration Engineer, you are the ears and eyes for our customers and our internal team, before and during a software development project. You translate customer wishes and requirements into clear technical solution directions while keeping the customer’s ambition in mind. You propose to refine the concrete solution further and give unsolicited advice about possibilities and impossibilities when necessary. During the development trajectory, you maintain oversight and monitor progress, keeping the customer well informed and not losing sight of the constraints. You love operating at the intersection of people, business, and technology to come up with innovative digital solutions together.
What You’ll Do
- Direct contact with customers and discussing their technical challenges, you identify their needs and translate this into an IT solution.
- You communicate your architectural vision to the implementation team in a coaching manner, where you remain the owner of the overall technical approach, execution, and continuity of the project.
- You manage to record and apply best practices to new projects.
- Encourage the self-reliance of our customers through training.
- Sparring partner for the end customer and internally for our project managers, business engineers, and visual engineers.
- Recording, safeguarding, and transferring technical knowledge and solutions.
- Managing remote developers in Turkey and India.
- Estimating, budgeting, and managing developers’ work and hours.
What You Bring
- Over 8 years of experience as an IT (solution) architect.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more CMS, ERP, CRM, ORM, WMS, e-commerce platforms, headless architectures, and