Working at Innovation Kite
INNOVATION KITE, pleased to meet you
We are INNOVATION KITE
INNOVATION KITE is an international organization that likes to give you the space to do the things that energize you. An organization where you can grow as a person and as a professional.
We are vision-driven analysts and, independent of technology, we can translate an idea into a digital solution.
We come up with, build, test and improve a solution or we develop a beautiful product together with the customer. Internationally, we work together with fixed development partners.
We move at the intersection of IT, E-commerce and digital consultancy.
Within our own Kite Thinking™ methodology we put the end users at the center.
Connected with the goals of our customers
All customers of Innovation Kite are long-term customers and see us as an innovation partner, such as Post.nl, Nedis, the Trimbos institute and Van Bavel.
We only employ driven ICT specialists, each with their own expertise from different cultures, insights
and life attitudes. What connects us is the mentality, not the place. You choose that entirely yourself. Your living room, an island or a start-up collective building. Whatever works for you.
As an Integration Engineer, you are the ears and eyes for our customers and our internal team, before and during a software development project. You convert customer wishes and requirements into clear technical solution directions while keeping the customer’s ambition clearly in mind. You make proposals to further refine the concrete solution and, if necessary, give unsolicited advice about (im)possibilities. During the development process, you know how to maintain an overview and monitor progress while keeping the customer well informed and not losing sight of the conditions. You love to operate at the intersection of people, business and technology to jointly come up with innovative digital solutions.
This is what you are going to do
- Direct contact with customers and discuss their technical challenges, you inventory their needs and translate this into an IT solution.
- You convey your architectural vision in a coaching manner to the implementation team, where you remain the owner of the overall technical approach, the execution and the continuity of the project project.
- You know how to record best practices and apply them to new projects.
- Promote the self-reliance of our customers through training.
- Sparring partner for the end customer and internally our project managers, business engineers and visual engineers.